ShiftIt4U Ltd is an environmentally conscious company and as such we acknowledge the potential environmental impact that our House Clearance/Rubbish Removal operations may have on the environment. We donate and recycle wherever possible.
ShiftIt4U Ltd. is committed to achieving the highest possible standards in all they’re business activities. To achieve this, the company is fully committed to promoting and carrying out an environmentally friendly work practice. If you would like to know more, please Contact Us
ShiftIt4U Ltd shall:
- Adhere to and where possible exceed the Codes of Good Practice.
- Ensure compliance with all statutory requirements in relation to Environmental law.
- Provide appropriate information, instruction, training and supervision to enable all work that is carried out protects the environment from harm.
- Recycle all materials where possible to enhance the environment.
- Maintain a good relationship with the Environment Agency and other Agencies that are associated with protecting the Environment.
- Installing working systems that feature good environmental practice, which also allows for changing environmental conditions.
- Maintain a dynamic Environmental Policy that complies with all Environmental Law, Codes of Good Practice and promotes the Environment.
- This statement and any changes will be communicated to all relevant persons.
- The company expects all employees to comply with Environmental Legislation and Codes of Good Practice. If any situation arises where these Laws or this policy statement may be compromised then this situation must be communicated immediately.
ShiftIt4U recycling policy
ShiftIt4U try to recycle as much as possible, whether this is through local recycling centre’s, or handing over general bric-a-brac and other sellable goods to local charity organisation’s. We try to recycle the following general waste where possible…
- Scrap metal
- Clothing and Textiles
- Paper, cardboard and wood
- Good condition furniture, electrical’s and general bric-a-brac